Thread: OC lotion rep
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 09:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
tan goddess

OC lotion rep

Ok so I just need to vent. The other day a rep called from OC tanning lotions. He was a new guy. I informed him if he'd like to send a sample packets to try. He then told me to hold on, once he got back on the line he said he would call me back. So once he called me back, he put me on hold again and then another guy came on and introduced himself. (I cant for the life of me remember his name). Anyway he said the other guy was kinda new. He wanted to sell me like a billion cases of lotion. I informed him that I never buy something without trying it first. He then said well I can send you a smaller package of like a million case for X amount of dollars. Again, I informed him that is not the issue, that I would like to just try the lotion first. He continued to raise his voice at me. And kept tallking over me and say "What credit card would you like to put that on" over and over again. In the end I had to hang up on him cuz it was like talking to a child having a temper tantrum!!! Do they really think aggressive sales pitches and extremely rude reps area good way to sell their lotion??? Sorry, just needed to blow off a little steam
tan goddess is offline   Reply With Quote