View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 01:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
claurenzo

General advice, business legalities, etc.

I am also new to the sunless tanning industry (not as a user but as a mobile business). I'm getting ready to order the Infinity Sun Spa hopefully tomorrow. I went and met with Alex who runs their main office and she personally sprayed me so I could test out the solution , ask questions, you name it. Extremely helpful advice!

BUT...I keep browsing the forums to get advice on business licensing, insurance, etc but much of it is a general advice and not specific to California (which generally has over the top regulations that often don't exist elsewhere). I also read about the Illinois law about having to use undergarments. When I got sprayed from Alex at Infinity Sun's office, I went nude and felt just fine with it. I've never heard anything about covering the mucus membranes and I've been spray tanning for years. Is this a law in California too?

What are good resources to go to? Approximately how much does it cost to get all of your business licensing and legalities squared away?

Also, Eileen, if you're reading this...could you email me at cassie87@gmail.com? I have loads of questions for you but it says you can no longer accept any more messages because your inbox is full...
claurenzo is offline   Reply With Quote