View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 35 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anyone heard of or have tropical rayz tanning beds

I can only speak for the standups that's why I was sending you to neon. You want to talk to actual salon owners that have experience with them. Ours rock all the way to the bank. ;) You won't see me on here crying about business being slow either. We're up 26% so far for September. Once you have excellent lamps like the Cosmedico 9k90's in your unit how you market it might be up to you. We do very large rooms that are attractive. If you think 160 watt 9k90 lamps can't tan you then you might want to look into a different line of work! :) There has never been an issue with our standups in over 3 years. I have many NEW dr. mueller beds that needed tons of work in the beginning to get them right.

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote