View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 10:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 35 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is tanning in "moderation" dangerous?

I only tan once a week for 12 minutes to maintain my tan for 5 years. If you care that much about your health then it's the whole picture you should be looking at. How is your diet, do skin cancers run in your family, do you smoke, do you exercise, and do you put lotions on your body that are not full of chemicals.
OR are you merely falling prey to the scare tactics of the media backed by companies that profit from the sales of sunscreen? I would find a Dermatologist that is open minded to the benefits of tanning when done in moderation if that makes you feel better.... they're are some out there they send us customers. :)

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote