View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #52 (permalink)
Max

Re: Dan Humiston Announces Run For U.S. Congress in 27th Congressional District

Megatanman - 1 Salon, no units (view profile).

What can one say when dealing with "such genius".

May I presume the following: 1) you dont' know Dan?, 2) never had the common courtesy or nerve to write or call him to find out for yourself? and 3) concluded with that great "buckeye" mind of yours that "all" politicians basically ""s3ck!"????????

When can we buy your plane ticket to "any other country", sounds like you kind of lost it for the good old USA?............ and what it stands for!

By the way, wooden nickels, while nice to have, are no longer acceptable currency.

A wise person once said....."Keep quiet and we can only presume ignornace, speak and remove any doubt!"

By the way, I actually know Eileen, Doug and the Family - the $50 plus the use of their name - which is most important), will not break them or their family.............. Both are also good people. Actually know them both, great couple, great kids, great staff, great salon!

Jim - I know you love Republicans, I generally do too, but quite frankly, if Dan were running on the "independent" party only, he is still a worthy candidate. I also accept that many Democrats do the very best that they can. i.e. I think Thomas Jefferson founded the party, Abe Lincoln, both Teddy and Franklin Roosevelt were Democrats as well as Harry Truman, the Kennedy's (all of them), Lyndon Johnson and Joe Biden (weird but good I think), Harold Ford Jr. to name a few.

"MEGATANMAN" - a powerful sounding name!

We do accept, dollars, drakma, euros, pounds, sheckels, yen, peso's, rubels and even Buckeye Memorabelia in trade.

I do respect your right to believe in whatever it may be that you believe.

Belvy - I knew that was not your photo! Father Guido Sarducci was a funny guy! Post your own so we can all see! I took mine down, Isabella was much better to look at.

This is not about O'Bama, this is not about McCain, this is about Tanning!

Happy Saturday.

Max

Last edited by Max; 07-13-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote