View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #34 (permalink)
missmojorising
I Love Derf! Who Doesn't?

Rep Power: 28 missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute missmojorising has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dan Humiston Announces Run For U.S. Congress in 27th Congressional District

<<<----- waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr belvedere View Post
I have a couple:

1. If elected, what do you propose to do in congress to help alleviate the antitanning pressure from legislation and in the media?

2. What other congresspersons/senators do you know, or feel may be "friends of the cause" and will be willing and enthusiastic about pushing for changes in the status quo?

3. What else do you intend to do while a member of congress for your home district?

4. What do you think are the primary issues facing your prospective constituents today?

5. In your own words, give a brief, or long definition of civil service and what it means to you personally.

6. What is your personal stance on Roe v. Wade and what would you have done were the power yours to decide?

7. What is your professed religion and do you regularly attend services?

8. How many times have you been married?

9. What is your personal philosophy on public education and do you feel that every American should be entitled to advanced education?

10. What is your general sense of American health care today and what do you think is the best way for our country to care for its citizens?

11. What do you propose to do about the illegal immigrant population?

12. What do you propose to do about America's porous ports?

13. What do you think ought to be done to secure America's southern border?

14. What is your stance on civilian gun ownership and gun control?

15. How do you feel about the constitution and the amendments? Do you feel that they are still relevant to our culture today as they were originally written?

16. What would you do about Iran and the volatile conflict in the middle-east regarding Israel and her enemies?

17. Do you think taxes are sufficient today to handle the obligations of America's politicians?

18. What do you feel is more important: corporate health, or economic stability?

19. What do you think of Ken Lay, and what would you have done had you had the power?

20. If I said the most vile, most repugnant, most insulting thing about your dearest family member would you want to A)Kick the everlovin' **** out of me, or B)Take my donation and thank me for my vote?

There's my 20 questions for the candidate. Thanks for offering us the opportunity to supprt the campaign and learn more about the candidate. -Belvy

www.simplytantexas.com
missmojorising is offline   Reply With Quote