Thread: Infinity sun
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 35 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infinity sun

Oh I didn't buy their backdrop IMO the fans were to small to provide maximum protection for myself and clients. I thought she had a problem with the actual spray gun or something. Regardless it should still be fixed if it's within the 6 month warranty period.

All systems are not the same. The Infinity Sun is computerized to make the adjustments instead of your technician needed a LOT of practice turning nozzles and air to get used to some other piece of equipment.

I had a lady come here from Maryland that couldn't believe how EASY our system was compared to the fantasy tan system she was currently using. She also was impressed with not having to wash out guns etc. You just run hot water through this every 6 months.

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote