View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 35 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dan Humiston Announces Run For U.S. Congress in 27th Congressional District

bump.... a note from Max to remind us another deadline is fast approaching for Dan.

If you have already contributed, on behalf of Dan's campaign, let me simply say "Thank You". We also need additional support.

This Campaign for all of us in Tanning will need around $1.0 million to $1.1 million dollars, again I will send more details to you sometime mid to late next week.

The key trigger date is June 30, 2008 for the Second Quarter filing.

I have just had the opportunity to meet with Dan and plan to update you as to why "I" think this is an important moment in time for all of us who earn our living in this Industry!

Please consider a contribution prior to Monday - 5:00p.m. and please forward on to our Industry colleagues.

Have a great weekend!

Max Recone

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote