View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 06:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Woodlands

Re: New Concept here... airbrush tanning

Wrinkles (like stretch marks) have a lot to do with heredity. I have been sitting out in the sun since I was an infant - and back then SPF wasn't a buzz word. I think there was Coppertone and Sea and Ski but mostly you used Solarcaine after you fried yourself the first few times out.

I went through the 70s where we used Crisco (yep, Crisco), baby oil and iodine, and anything else that would turn us brown.

I've grown up in the south and some summers have spent literally every single day on the beach.

I've been using tanning salons for about 5 years but even still spend time at the beach (2 vacations so far this year) and the pool (just today, in fact). I'm 46 and 99 times out of 100, people think I'm in my 30's.

And gravity isn't caused by sun at all, so you're going to have to find a "cure" for that while you're slathering all that SPF on ya ;) No way you're going to have a tight 20 year old body to impress the 20 year old boys with w/o getting some work done. While I'm at the plastic surgeon getting my boob lift at 65, I might get my face done too ;)
Woodlands is offline   Reply With Quote