View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 31 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
questions for aloharedhots

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloharedhots View Post
I like to tell my clients that use the vitamin D argument this:

I come from a medical family, moms a nurse, uncles a doctor, best friend is in medical school and other best friend in PA school. Most medical professionals do suggest getting 15 minutes of direct sunlight a day 3-5 days a week but NO MORE. That is all your body can absorb and all you need. A very close plastic surgeon friend of mine also said to keep SPF on your FACE, NECK, CHEST and the BACKS of your HANDS when getting your dose of vitamin D because these are the easiest to wrinkle and hardest to fix! Let the vitamin D enter through the rest of your body parts that aren't as fragile! I have never personally met a medical professional that approved tanning lamps or beds of any kind. Even people with depression can use full spectrum lights without the harmful rays. Let's all be smart and get our vitamin D but when it comes to tanning your precious faces just say NO to wrinkles and go with SUNLESS!!!!
OMG you have got to be kidding me???? I have a response for you to read soon. I've been behind but shocked you would come onto a PROFESSIONAL TANNING SALONS owners website and post such nonsense. Sorry in advance! I will back this up with questions to your medical professional family shortly and anxiously await thier answers. :)

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote