View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 06:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
aloharedhots

Rep Power: 0 aloharedhots is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Concept here... airbrush tanning

Kristie,
I tan in an area that is VERY popular with laying out in the sun, but most middle aged women know and are seeing the damaging affects the sun has on their skin. They also have the money to pay for spray tans ! A lot of these women can't get into tanning beds or layout due to medical problems and have been banned from doing so by their DOCS. Target these type of women and they will spread the word for you! You can also do your own research whenever you visit your doctor or if you have any medical professionals in your family. I like to tell my clients that use the vitamin D argument this:

I come from a medical family, moms a nurse, uncles a doctor, best friend is in medical school and other best friend in PA school. Most medical professionals do suggest getting 15 minutes of direct sunlight a day 3-5 days a week but NO MORE. That is all your body can absorb and all you need. A very close plastic surgeon friend of mine also said to keep SPF on your FACE, NECK, CHEST and the BACKS of your HANDS when getting your dose of vitamin D because these are the easiest to wrinkle and hardest to fix! Let the vitamin D enter through the rest of your body parts that aren't as fragile! I have never personally met a medical professional that approved tanning lamps or beds of any kind. Even people with depression can use full spectrum lights without the harmful rays. Let's all be smart and get our vitamin D but when it comes to tanning your precious faces just say NO to wrinkles and go with SUNLESS!!!!
aloharedhots is offline   Reply With Quote