View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 02:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
bjhcpa

Re: Versa Spa by Magic Tan

i dont believe the ITS booth is cheaper than the versaspa. I believe their booth that can do dual solution of theirs goes for $29,995. Their stripped down version sells for 19,995 plus shipping, plus installation so about the same price for a loaded versaspa when all is said and done.

The versaspa is now so popular because the machine sold itself. I dont think anyone ever accused MagicTan of having the best marketing out there when the booth first came out...The booth itself and its performance made it what it is today. (their marketing has caught up and is excellent now).

When you have chains of salons with 50+ stores dropping mystic and ordering versaspas 20 booths at a time, I think that speaks volumes...

I have never tanned in the ITS booth so for all i know it could be the greatest thing out there.....but havent heard of anyone putting one in. I would just suggest being careful when considering them if for no other reason than nobody out there seems to be using them. You dont want to end up with a booth that costs 25K that ends up being a flop and ends up worthless in a year. I would wait until they have a good number of units on the market. Have seen plenty of spray tan booths over the past few years that looked like the latest and greatest only to be worthless a year later..(sunless express, that image somthing booth, celebrity booth). ****, even the cal tan booth has been unable to get a real foothold anywhere.

Stick with magictan or mystic. The only 2 players that will be around for the long haul in the spray tan business.
bjhcpa is offline   Reply With Quote