View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 10:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
megatanman
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 17 megatanman is a jewel in the rough megatanman is a jewel in the rough megatanman is a jewel in the rough
Re: Let's argue politics ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjabaay View Post
Vote for a third party, but you might as well flush it down the toilet. Think about it mathmatically, the country is divided 50/50 not 40/40/20. If we ever get to that point then we as a country will go down the poop pipe, nothing gets done in 3 party systems, too much politics and back room deals.

Choose the party you are closest too, there are no perfect fits.

I choose Rep., I am a self starter, bus. owner, tax payer, that thinks Gov. intervention and Buer. is a bad thing. I am going withthe experienced guy, but we are way apart on energy, we need to drill everywhere and flood the market with oil. That and only that will lower the price of OIL/GAS. But I bet he comes around to my(conservative) point of view.

If Obama signifies what you believe in then vote for him, hope you like higher taxes, and this "recession" will soon be a depression. I like his speeches, still wondering what he going to change.

Do not vote green,liberatarian,Ron paul, Paul ron, or some other goofy party. While your vote may be a symbol of your views and a "nose thumbing at the current political climate", it will still be a wasted vote.
Another ignorant comment.I will vote independent just to screw you and your candidate over.Who are you or anyone else on this board to tell anyone how to vote.

People love to preach how this is a free country and so many have died protecting our freedoms.Yet they try to tell us that we should vote this way because our beliefs don't mean anything and all we are doing is ******* off the rest of the 300 million Americans.
What a bunch of effen hypocrites !

I am disgusted by both sides,but the conservatives here want to make me vomit.