View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 04:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
bronzedfx

Re: Mystic Tan Booth Solution vs. Airbrush Solution

Because I started my airbrushing business, I wanted to try mystic myself to know the differences personally, so this rendition is my experience/opinion only.

1. airbrushing typically dries as its applied whereas with mystic one must wipe off afterward with a towel supplied by the salon.

2. everytime i mystic sprayed in a booth there were drops of solution left over, often in places that i didnt see or reach when i was wiping off. with professional standup application, this is obviously not an issue. again with the right equipment and technique, drips can easily be avoided or caught relatively right away.

3. mystic for my skin tone (which is fair) left more of an orange base rather than a brown undertone. results vary person by person.

4. mystic often left a white line down the inner thigh area as those areas were not in the direct spray. im not heavy so it wasnt an issue of fatty tissue/heavy thighs, etc..

5. my calves often were not as dark as the the upper half of my body but still overall, it was kind of fun being in a spray booth, quick and easy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bronzedfx is offline   Reply With Quote