View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ezliving_Jim
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 21 Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future
Re: Dan Humiston Announces Run For U.S. Congress in 27th Congressional District

Dear tanning industry friends,

Today is a big day in my race for Congress, March 31 is the last day I can collect money for my first FEC filing. The FEC reports have to be done quarterly so that the country can gauge my potential as a candidate.

I officially became a candidate in March; so far all my fundraising efforts have been directed towards our industry. My feeling is that it sends a strong message to the country that the tanning industry believes that their president will make a good congressman.

While many people have generously supported and helped spread the word I still have a ways to go to hit my goal. If you haven't had time to go to my website www.humistonforcongress.com and make a contribution, can you please do it now?

Thanks
-DAN
Ezliving_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote