View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 35 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does anyone get razor bumps after tanning & shaving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecNYC View Post
I guess I meant it only happens after tanning. I was out of the sun/beds in the last few mos so I never had a problem. As soon as I started again, it came right back. I think it irritates my skin just in that specific area in the same way as someone w/ rosacea. Dermatologists just say its pseudofoliculitis and of course, "stay out of the sun" -- so not much help from them.

I've tried the mach 3 too but they all seem to do it. The 5 blade is the Gillette fusion which I just like the best bc I get a 5'oclock shadow at noon if I use smaller razors. But, everything except growing a beard causes the problem.

I think I'm just stuck with this. I think beds with more UVB do it worse than UVA beds...but I haven't totally figured it out yet. It could just be the heat.
Don't tan your face more then a few minutes and stop putting so much junk of your face. Go buy some pure organic coconut butter...with organic red tea if you can find it.

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote