Thread: Accutane
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 07:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
unity
I vote for DERF!

Rep Power: 22 unity is just really nice unity is just really nice unity is just really nice unity is just really nice unity is just really nice
Re: Accutane

Ya, but if we go that route think of all the plastic you consume. All plastic packaging that candy bars and snacks, like chips, come in. Bottled water? For get it!

There is a lot that body take it that is takes right out. You body has a capacity to remove harmful toxins at a given rate. Think of an internet connection. Data can transfer just fine as long as you dont exceed the capacity = moderation. But if you exceed the capacity the system backs up and can no longer handle that data or toxins correctly. Thats when you have a problem. As scary as lotion ingredients look, most are very natural and very safe. There is more "proof" that under arm deodorants could cause cancer than tanning lotions.

As for aging. If you do NOT use a lotion to keep skin moist and tan A LOT, sure, you will likely age your skin. The least desirably place to tan is outdoors though, UVC is what does TONS of damage and is why we are concerned about the O-Zone. I am not sure on this, but I dont think tanning lamps emit UVC, the exception being high pressure but ordinary glass is used the filter the quart-based lamp.