View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 35 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do companies make other solutions that I can spray on people other than tanning?

I have these products from Infinity Sun to offer our clients. I do like the shimmer... I'm thinking most of that is going to be used on me LOL. I think you can only purchase their products if you own their units though. But it might give you something to search for.

INFINITY NORMALIZE TREATMENT– A fine blend of exotic aloes which assists in hydrating porous areas of the body. This product enables the sunless tanning solution to penetrate uniformly into the skin, resulting in a longer-lasting, more even sunless tan. Available in individual 1 gallon containers.

INFINITY ANTI-AGE TREATMENT– A skin rejuvenating treatment made with exotic plant extracts, antioxidants and botanicals to uncover the skin’s natural radiance. This treatment is ideal for use after sunless tanning sessions. Available in individual 1 gallon containers.

INFINITY SHIMMER HYDRATION TREATMENT– An exclusive blend of shimmering radiance infused with emollients and humectants which serve to soften the skin while delivering a delightful glowing effect. The perfect skin treatment accessory. Available in individual 1 gallon containers.

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote