View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 12:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 35 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Now, my question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinMomma View Post
In my other thread we were talking about the purported risks of tanning. I was wondering what you say to people who claim that exposure to UVB radiation causes premature aging, e.g., wrinkles and age spots? I'm not making this claim . . . I've just heard it.
If you are afraid of getting wrinkles don't smile much throughout your lifetime (I've had a very happy life I'm expecting a lot of character lines to go with it LOL) If you're afraid of getting brown spots don't ever go on birth control pills along with sun exposure and other hormonal changes that cause them. If you don't want premature aging of your skin then eat a good diet with lots of resveritol, antioxidants, goji berries, blueberries etc. also add turmeric, tumeric, curcumin, curry (indian spice) to your daily diet. drink a single cup of coffee a day and exercise. get a good nights sleep (i am terrible with this!)
Wait at least 24 hrs. before you tan to give your skin time to hydrate. If your skin gets to dry try using organic coconut lotion by Fiji. For your stretch marks you might want to ask your salon to also order you tanzotic tanning lotion.

Are you committed to take control of your own health? It's a commitment you make with yourself.

I would recommend trying Tanology's Spa Line lotion "Pure Hydration" for about $14 a bottle if you want a good quality lotion at an inexpensive price.

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote