View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 04:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
MATT A
I'm Banned

Re: For Sale Mystic Tan MT-5000 Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUREFOOT View Post
Hey there everybody, this is my first post although I have been a member for a while. I guess I'll get right down to it.

Due to family illness I am selling my Mystic Tan MT-5000. Please find details below:

- Purchased the unit new from Mystic Tan Canada in Feb of 2005.

- As of today the total showing on the Mystic Tan meter is 679 tans.

- The machine is in great shape. The only things I had to replace were check valves.

- The unit has 2 Mystic Meters, One for the Clear solution and one for the Dark Bronzer.

- Pictures taken and available at your request

- Included in this sale is the air compressor as well as any left over mist, caps, barrier creme etc.

- Unit located in Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada

- If buyer is located in Nova Scotia I will include my exclusive territory rights which are all of Nova Scotia north of Halifax and all of Cape Breton as I had planned on expansion.

Over the last month I have been in contact with John Lossing who runs Mystic Tan Canada. He will be able to tell you that there have been no issues with my machine and no parts ordered other than the check valves. I have asked for his assistance as well to facilitate a sale and he is looking into a few options for me outside of the tan Talk Community.

Further, Greg Williams of Mystic Tan Canada can verify the history of the machine, and George Georgoulas installed and walked me through the process.

The price for the unit is $15,000 firm. The machine can be dis-assembled and shipped at buyer's expense once the details of the sale are finalized. I would suggest using George Georgoulas as he is the installer of the Mystic units in Canada but that is at the buyer's discretion.

Please feel free to contact me via this thread or PM for any questions regarding this sale. I appreciate your time.

Regards,

Bret Hirsch

What are exclusive Terriotry Rights? Could you clarify this for the members?
MATT A is offline   Reply With Quote