Thread: ISN'T IT FUNNY
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 09:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
engfant

Rep Power: 29 engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ISN'T IT FUNNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank van View Post
How many people are trying to sell their salons do to health. It just happens to be the end of season. And its getting hot and bussiness is getting slow. I think we are going to see a lot of this. and we need to see a lot more before it gets better.

Man you hit THAT one on the head. The BEST is when it's a salon FULL of failure equipment and they are passing it off as DEAL OF A LIFETIME!!!! ONLY SELLING CAUSE I WANT TO RETIRE AT AGE 28!!!!!! 27YEARS IN THE BUSINESS!!! 8 BEDS!!!!!! ONLY $800K!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm selling mine too. Here's the sales pitch.

OWN A PIECE OF TANNING HISTORY!!! OWNED BY THE ONE AND ONLY ENGFANT!!!!! SELLING TO PURSUE RETIREMENT ON A DESERTED ISLAND!!!!!! ONLY $2.5M!!!!! PLEASE SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY!!!!!
engfant is offline   Reply With Quote