Thread: Solar Shower
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Neon Beach

Rep Power: 107 Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Solar Shower

I wish I had the Solar Shower I hear it is amazing, the color is so natural, you can choose from many different shades, and we have one that is specifically made for out salon. I bet I wouldn't I have one complaint from a customer in 9 months after I have been open. I could have pageant contestants, U of A cheerleaders and majorettes that spray tan before ballgames. I would also have also before and after pictures if anyone is interested in seeing them. I heasrd that the key is the touchup spray, it is amazing. I'd love the stuff and keep a bottle of it at home and use it to keep my tan perfect. I would love this machine. I have had the Mystic, Magic, Fantasy tan and about 2 dozen others and airbrush done and nothing compares to this machine.
Neon Beach is offline   Reply With Quote