Thread: Solar Shower
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 05:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mr Derf
I'm Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute Mr Derf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Solar Shower

We have the Solar Shower and it is amazing, the color is so natural, you can choose from many different shades, and we have one that is specifically made for out salon. I have not had one complaint from a customer in the 9 months that we have been open. We have pageant contestants, U of A cheerleaders and majorettes that spray tan before ballgames. I also before and after pictures if anyone is interested in seeing them. The key is the touchup spray, it is amazing. I love the stuff and keep a bottle of it at home and use it to keep my tan perfect. You will love this machine. I have had the Mystic, Magic, and airbrush done and nothing compares to this machine.
Mr Derf is offline   Reply With Quote