Thread: Itchy client?!?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 07:11 AM   #16 (permalink)
oskmedia

Re: Itchy client?!?

wow ..................ey i have experinced that itching .........i was using a high presssure.......it was like a sun dome or something the max the unit went was like 10 minutes ......the lady put me in it 6 minutes the first time .......no sun in a long time and my skin was un beliveable DRY

and i went like 3 days in a row ...........lol just sounds pad using 60 percent of the machines power of seeming ot be a pretty powerful unit 3 days in a row..........i hate that lady :d

but my fault tooo oh and no mosturizer or nothing like that, nothing put on......

welll after i got it that one tme never happened again i usffered for 3 long days and by far i htink the wors experince in my life to date........i thought i was going to die.....maybe not quite that bad but it felt like neeedles if you didnt itch it ........so i was extra cautious the next time wehn 3 days a week starting in 4 minutes 4 minutes 4 minutes then 5 5 5 5 5 5 then etc etc ........never happened again.......so i know it wasnt the cleaner it was a stand up ..........which i prefer so much to laying down in a coffin style thing and just knwoing the feeling i can walk out in better too.........as i dont use tanning as a relaxing moment as some people doooo, get in get out on my way........

although i do wonder, i got a few red marks on my body on on my back it went away and one on my leg,knee area............it faded after several months, only thing i could guess it was, was a heat rash/mark due ot the exremely dry skin ?

anyone else want to comment on this ? never happened again btu it happened around the same time as the killer itch

also sometimes i walk around the house and stuff and i cna feel like a very very very same type of itch wih no tanning every now and then and its due to the dry skin and i think the tanning multipled its intensity by like 30

just my ideas go very slow and use LOTS of mosurizer before after .........when you wake up ......when you eat .......after you eat ..........etc

also the tan last 30 times longer and looks alot better, i havent went tanning in 9 or 10 months and i still have a slighy siginficant tan line and i havent had no sun either.

But im also moving back to miami so it won't be much of a problem

anyways

-J
oskmedia is offline   Reply With Quote