Thread: Two Timer
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brandy1
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 51 Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute Brandy1 has a reputation beyond repute
Two Timer

So a girl and her friend come in the other day. One pays to tan in the Pryzma ($20 yay) and the other sits and waits. Well a regular comes in and looks at her waiting and says, "What are YOU doing here?" The other girl says that she is waiting on her friend. So the regular asks why she isn't tanning at the place YOU work at? The girl waiting says, "she is going to tan there later tonite."
I just look at her and think, how freaking sad. She is blatenly breaking the law. I say nothing because at this point I'm legal, she hasn't tanned yet as far as I know. And I wasn't about to ask. I made a mental note not to EVER hire the girl waiting. I also am going to make it clear to my staff that the laws are in place for a reason and for no reason do you break them, either in the salon or out. She just made her salon look very bad and uneducated..... so sad.

Brandy1 is offline   Reply With Quote