View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 09:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
JensSunQuest

Rep Power: 21 JensSunQuest has much to be proud of JensSunQuest has much to be proud of JensSunQuest has much to be proud of JensSunQuest has much to be proud of JensSunQuest has much to be proud of JensSunQuest has much to be proud of JensSunQuest has much to be proud of JensSunQuest has much to be proud of JensSunQuest has much to be proud of JensSunQuest has much to be proud of
Re: Need advise on possible purchase of existing salon

most new businesses show loses for the first 5 years even if they are banking big money it works best for tax purpose....Mine makes good money but I file every lose possible.....Tax wise but if I went to sell it would make it alittle hardier.....I would just have my accountant show them month by month..... Ask for a monthly statements as well as a year statement...

Do not be trusting research! Sit in her parking lot undercover and see the clientele....If she is asking 110,000 your loan should be for a least 10-15,000 more to cover licenses, untold problems etc....
simply broke down a 7 bed salon with airbrush ....at 2500 a month rent.....with a 110,000 invested......
JensSunQuest is offline   Reply With Quote