View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 07:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
billable

Rep Power: 103 billable has a reputation beyond repute billable has a reputation beyond repute billable has a reputation beyond repute billable has a reputation beyond repute billable has a reputation beyond repute billable has a reputation beyond repute billable has a reputation beyond repute billable has a reputation beyond repute billable has a reputation beyond repute billable has a reputation beyond repute billable has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SERIOUS ADVICE-CUSTOMER "FELL" DOING MAGIC TAN!

Sounds like you have done just about everything you could do. I would notify my insurance carrier. Tell them that this is for information only and you are not requesting to open a claim. Most companies will appreciate that you are on top of your risk management. I would also document that you tried to contact her, but that the numbers were disconnected. Demonstrates that you are concerned.

There will be people that will sue you no matter what you do, but most people that sue, do so stating that the other party didn't care about what happened to them. Make sure that she knows you care, but don't admit anything. Don't say anything to suggest that you should have done anything differently. No statements that start with, "I wish I had" or "If I had done" or anything else that indicates you could have done anything differently. It sounds like you did everything EXACTLY the way you should have and she didn't follow your instructions for operating the machinery in a safe manner.

Good luck
as of July 8 2007 at 4:23pm

www.caregivertalk.org
online caregiver support group
billable is offline   Reply With Quote