View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Paulastone

Unhappy SERIOUS ADVICE-CUSTOMER "FELL" DOING MAGIC TAN!

I need some advice-customer came out of Magic Tan stating she slipped and fell down in booth. She complained about her elbow, and I looked at it and no visible trauma, then she came back inside and said her boyfriend noticed a mark on her shoulder. There was a "scrape", but she said it didn't hurt. I offered for her to go to a doctor, but she was ok and just needed to re-do the spray tan later. I told her to put ice on the elbow, and call if there was a change.

After she left, I wrote down the whole incident, but from what she said, and other strange versions of her story, I'm not sure what to do. She stated she opened the door as it was spraying, so not to get it in her eyes. On the wall outside the booth, there was a large "mark" on the wall, indicating she fell outside of the booth.

I'm going to call her and see if she is ok, what do you guys think I should do from here? I've got pictures of the wall, and the floor where it was very slippery. It was spotless before she got in, help!!!!!!!!!!!
Paulastone is offline   Reply With Quote