View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 12:24 PM   #148 (permalink)
TJ

Rep Power: 24 TJ has a spectacular aura about TJ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Lumiere (Anyone making money?)

Ric
It sounds to me like you have a very upscale salon and the resources to move into a new direction to stay alive in this business. You are exactly the kind of person that should have been approached with lumiere. Your type of salon is where lumiere belongs. A lot of owners posting on this thread including myself were sold this machine in parts of the country where people had no idea of what it was and were and still are skeptical about something that they don't see on TV or see ads in magazines that are for public reading. I don't have the time to spend promoting and selling it. I was told I wouldn't have to do anything except wait for the phone to start ringing. Yes.....I know..........not a very smart move on my part, but here I am. I had my lumiere weekends with free sessions but just coulen't get people past the 30 day programs. I'm looking at your program and it is very interesting. That's what I was looking for when I started the thread and had no idea I would get all of this negative response. It made me feel a little better about being so vulnerabe though. It's hard for most of us to pay for enoughh advertising to create public awareness and make a profit on a piece of equipment that cost $30,000.
TJ is offline   Reply With Quote