Thread: Ask the tWo
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 10:16 PM   #257 (permalink)
mr belvedere
Mr. b

Rep Power: 68 mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ask the tWo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cametotalktan
tWo, why won't this baby stop whinning. Geeze! I don't get it. She never acts like this. EVER! and now all she does from morning to night is whine and fuss and cry for no reason. She has no teeth coming in. Could be her ears. HELP ME!!!! i CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE. Sleepless in Cali.
Kind of ironic that this question would be asked. Since tWo is on a little three-dayer, I'll help you - hit the little red button on the left and the whining babies magically stop. I'ts like the ultimate mute button when people just (of any age) refuse to be reasonable. Hope this helps. Good luck. -Belvy

mr belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote