View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
missyhot
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 117 missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute
Sanitized bed cones

Item for sale: Sanitized bed cones
Cost of item: $7 each
Phone number: (231) 824-3400 or pm me

Details:
SET YOUR SALON APART FROM THE REST WITH SOMETHING UNIQUE!!!

I received pm's from some of you interested in the Orange Sanitized Bed Cones. I have them and am filling orders today if you are interested PM me or post your addy NOW! I will send you a confirmation.

Since the majority of people were interest in the Orange ones, I ordered a huge quantity of them. They say "This bed has been sanitized" and have two palm trees on either side of the words. They are 6 inches tall and very durable. You should never have to replace them even if they get stepped on.

Sorry it took so long but the remodel of my salon took precendence, These are ready to be shipped TODAY! Price per cone is $7.00 plus you pay shipping. If you are a Tantalk member, I will bill you with 30 day net. If you don't pay, I know where to find you!!! Please pay upon receipt of the package. You will not be dissappointed! Thank you!
missyhot is offline   Reply With Quote