View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
mr belvedere
Mr. b

Rep Power: 68 mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: this is michael yoder,owner of advancedtanningsystems

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAEXTREME
It is great that there are happy customers and units being delivered.... That is our job.

Do not understand why this has turned into a soap-opera, but basically just do what you tell people you are going to do and then they will be happy.

We have helped supply Mike's customers with the lamps and parts they need, just to help him out. We have helped Mike out, so just return the favor. That is how it is suppose to work.

Do not know why Mike is so mad, but e-mail or call me and let me know what is going on.

Keep it professional..
I know why Mike is so mad: he's been getting slammed on here for months. He feels like he is delivering above and beyond the call of the invoice. I don't know. What I do know is this Michael - and everyone else for that matter - when you have an unhappy customer, you better deal with the "issues" before that customer becomes "vocal". How do you go about doing that? Well, every situation and customer is different - improvise, adapt, and make that individual happy; it'll pay off in the long run.

I've seen A LOT of salon owners get less than what they expected when "used" beds showed up at their salons. This isn't "shipping 101" folks, but for Christ's sake, please be better salesmen/saleswomen when dealing with your customers! Communicate with them. Communication is not "closing the sale". Communication is not "developing a raport". "Communication" is developing a relationship. I can be the most dishonest baztahd and still develop a raport or close a sale.

If the bed is "cwap", and you guys and gals in the biz know when it is, part it out and sell those for a five per cent discount off of retail (or wholesale). Geez, what's the big friggen deal?! These people know they're not getting pristine schmidt when they're getting the units for a third of the regular price, but it better be running. And there better not be any friggen hardware or parts missing either (Dusty et al). I'm done. ~throwing mic on stage~ Good luck out there - to you all.
-Belvy

mr belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote