Thread: bathing.
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 01:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
SandiGirl
OFFICIAL BFF member

Rep Power: 51 SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bathing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia H
mike jones-why shouldn't you buy tanning lotion ***? My friend does it all the time and she *************** the salon...
I can totally understand wanting to save a few bucks. BUT there are 2 things that pay the bills at your salon...the tanning and the lotion. If everyone at your salon bought lotions elsewhere they'd have to crank up the price of tanning, so you'd be paying more regardless.

Here's what I picture for online lotions: Some dirty man doing bad things in the lotion while picturing you naked rubbing it on yourself. Or some wackos could put Nair or Hair dye.
SandiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote