View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 09:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
SandiGirl
OFFICIAL BFF member

Rep Power: 51 SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Steroids and skin care.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones
you know what's funny? How everyone just makes up the point of this thread. This thread is NOT a dig at steroids. Not a DOWNER on steroids. ANYTHING can be fine if used properly.

This thread is about BODY ACNE and HOW TO GET RID OF IT.

If you know the cause, then you know the answer. The end.
Sheesh, I was just coming to explain that to YOU. Who cares if he does juice, he was asking about bacne but everyone has to get their panties in a bunch over the mention of steroids.

Of course it's not prescribed and of course he knows the riskes. He wants to be bigger. Whoopdeeedooo.

An oil base steroid is gonna affect your skin. Period. Juice and Tan is what I say.

Have you tried M1T?