View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 02:57 PM   #43 (permalink)
oskmedia

Re: Itching..oy vey!

I am the starter of this thread, this happened to me a few months ago as when i posted this BUUUUT ohhhhhhhh man i dread even thinking about it, I seriously overdosed on benedryl to make myself drowsy and sleepy and had ice packs on my back then i was ok :P , HOT shower made it 10 times worse foir a few mintures i thought it made it better but no no, i use alhoe lotion didnt seem to do much, but after that my skiin never did it again except on my side once, just a little bit for a day, i dont burn but man i guess some peoples skin just dont do well with the whole heat thingy, you might also get those little red dots, they call that like heat retention or something they went away in one day for me, but it was awwwwwful, i was like a dog rolling it only lasted 2 days for me, by far the worst experience of my life. My mom thought i was crazy oh man horrible experince tried every anti itch crap the drug store offers, a creme called clisythemtail or something like that makes it go away, it like disables your nerves on your back, for a little while i didnt like that so I never used that again, dont use a heat pad that makes it worse and I know you have to scratch it but dont over do it, it will make it soooo much worse. I use a lotion now in the tanning bed and a moisturerizer after wards. But anyone who gets this can get through anything, well you know what I mean its sooooo bad , i wish to never get that again.

Josh
oskmedia is offline   Reply With Quote