View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 04:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tropictan

Re: Is there any Complete Salon Managment Software solutions?

no i dont have a problem, imho, tantrack (currently using) found it to be extremely limited and basic, about all it does is turn the beds on and off, reporting absolutely crap, cheap looking, blah blah blah, cant wait to ditch it. And then solartrack, i would'nt mind it being so expensive if they could of been bothered to call you back! downloaded the demo version, but you have to set it up, ok not rocket science but i've got better things to do with my time. also proberbly heard more negative things about sw/company than positive. dont like the idea also that you dont own it, if you dont renew each year it stops working, yeh great, got you by the balls or wat!! but wat bugged me most of all was that they could'nt be arsed to return my calls, when im interested in buying a product and i contact the company not once but twice and they still cant be f**kin arsed to call back AHHHHHhhhhhh happens far too often in this country bad customer service as your probly finding out . For the sw im considering i'll email the details to you.
Tropictan is offline   Reply With Quote