View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 08:46 AM   #91 (permalink)
rooney3

Re: Lumiere (Anyone making money?)

We've started the promoting/marketing of our Lumiere this past week and so far I've been pleased with the results. We've sold two intensive regimes and one EFT plan. I followed Tom's pricing suggestion on the EFT.

I ordered 50 of the DVD's that RAI produced explaining the Lumiere and we give them out to interested customers to take home and review at their leisure. The DVD's must be returned so we put their names on a list...which of course gives us the opportunity to engage them again.

I'm also going to edit the Lumiere Tranining Manual (with RAI's permission) and offer it as a sales aid because in my opinion its a great selling tool for those customers who want detailed info on the Lumiere, the technology behind it, the regimes, what to expect, etc.

That's how we unexpectedly sold our first intensive regime. I made copies of the training manual for each or our front desk people and made it mandatory reading cover to cover before they were allowed to sell the product. One of the girls brought the training manual home to read. Her mother saw it, started to leaf through it and evidently 'borrowed' if from her daughter and read the entire manual. She came in last week and signed up for an intensive regime. She said after she read the manual she just had to try it.

Ric
rooney3 is offline   Reply With Quote