View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 09:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ezliving_Jim
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 26 Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future Ezliving_Jim has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Judge Alex Rules on Play It Again Enterprises

I don't watch much afternoon TV. I happened to catch "Judge Alex" on March 10th. He is one of the more entertaining TV Judges.

It was a case of a home tanner vs. a used tanning bed broker.

A home tanner sued Play It Again Enterprises for $2065 because they delivered a junk used tanning bed to the home tanner.

Tephony Friddle and Michael Dracopolis appeared on the show representing Play It Again Enterprises. The junk used bed appeared as a silent witness. A tanning bed service tech named Kenny Hollingsworth appeared as a witness against Play It Again Enterprises.

Kenny was the tanning bed service tech sent out by Play It Again Enterprises to fix the junk bed. He testified that the bed was delivered with the wrong acrylics and that the bed could never be operational because the wrong ballast trays were delivered. The bed was smoked when it was hooked up to the electric power supply. Judge Alex smoked Tephony and Michael.

Long story short: Verdict for the home tanner for $1691.12. Judge Alex disallowed the plaintiff's claim for the reimbursement of tanning services during the period the junk bed was in their house.

Play It Again Enterprises got their junk bed back. They said on TV that they would just sell it again to someone else.

Caveat ēmptor.
Ezliving_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote