View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 11:42 AM   #33 (permalink)
adam.sand
Just a Squirrel

Rep Power: 19 adam.sand is just really nice adam.sand is just really nice adam.sand is just really nice adam.sand is just really nice
Re: Welcome to the Timer Forum

I use tmax, and I hate it... the timer came wired wrong... its just a pain to work with, apparently when I try to get it going with helios its going to suck.. right now I am using it with the manager and writing everything down because I am scared to try getting it going with helios, I finally got it going with the manager so I know and my customers know what to do. I hate that they have to push the blue button than the green button but whatever. Now that I got the improperly wired timer fixed, now I have to try and independantly address it, youd think it would do what the manual tells me but of course it didnt.

Maybe this seems too much to ask, but in todays world, wouldnt it be easy to plug in 4 3as to a TMAX MGR, plug that into a computer, install helios (or tan track or solar sun or sunsoft or whatever one is smart enough to try and create true plug and play... compatability) turn on the computer. Have it auto detect the timer. Then just go on the computer and say bed 1 10 minutes 3 minute delay.

I am so fustrated trying to open this salon because nothing works as expected... I want to mail bomb helios company after the stress its caused me... and tmax is rocky enough but I am just so stressed out from getting it this far, its easier to do what I know... but I cant hire an employee because its not nearly systematic enough without software running tracking and charging for the tans. But after all the **** getting this far, customers walking out putting their sweats on after lotioning to tell me the bed isnt working.. having to set the 3-A's 2 minutes over to compensate for dressing time because the 3 a isnt built in to the machine, and I didnt want to have live 120 hanging around in there before I built a box to put it in. After all that, I dont want to do it all over again trying to get helios to work with it.

And all the tanning equip companies are closed on sundays, closed @ 5 (3 on my side of Canada) all of them have long distance phone numbers... and 30 dollar incident charges.. come on...

Anyways I am done ranting.. gonna go blow up my salon... ciao :)

adam

http://fromrigstoriches.wordpress.com

Mr. Belvedere wishes he had half of my ideas, and 100% of my nerve.

(put here by Belvy himself.. not me lol)
adam.sand is offline   Reply With Quote