View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 11:29 AM   #80 (permalink)
lynchmob
I'm Banned

Re: Lumiere (Anyone making money?)

On behalf of Lumiere, we purchased Lumiere at the end of November 2005. During the first month, I did not do any advertising as I wanted to experience the results myself. Quite frankly, I feel that I have gained some of the benefits of Lumiere. I am 48 years old with a few lines on my forehead, along with the two lines above the bridge of my nose. I also had a very light age spot on the side of my left cheek. I followed the intensive program of 12 visits to the recommendations of Lumiere. Over the course of my 12 visits, I started noticing the effects. I was excited about the results. I have continued using Lumiere as a maintenance program. My skin is much tighter and softer. The fine lines and wrinkles have softened but not completely gone. The age spot is completely gone. I do not wear any base makeup, just blush along with eye makeup. I have been receiving many compliments from my customers on my skin. Yes, I own a tanning salon!! I am a new salon owner of 1 1/2 years. I saw Lumiere as another way of increasing my business and offering another service to my customers. In the second month of Lumiere, I started advertising and talking to customers as they came in to tan. In two months, I have sold 17 regimes, 9 of the starters, 7 of the intensives and 1 clearing. Yes, it takes a little advertising but it takes excitement when you speak with a customer. They hear it in my voice and I show them my results. I offer them the first session for FREE as a way of securing the sale. I also offer them to pay in two payments. They sign an agreement that the second half will be paid by a specified time. When they arrive for their appointments, I am here to help them in the room. I am always talking to them. It takes a lot from me, along with running my salon. I'm still learning. I call and ask various questions when needed. Besides calling my distributor, I also call California. Lumiere did not promise us anything. I knew from the start it would take me promoting it day in and day out. My client base is mostly women and women talk. I know what some have been doing, such as botox, etc. I ran an ad with a local magazine and was blasted with calls. It was a chance that I was willing to take!!
We personally met with Tony at RAI at the Nashville Tanning Expo. He did not promise us anything but promoted the opportunity to increase our business.

Don't give up.. Give it time and use it yourself.....
lynchmob is offline   Reply With Quote