Thread: Dry Skin
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 10:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
SandiGirl
OFFICIAL BFF member

Rep Power: 51 SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dry Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady bug
Hey....if you are ever in Halifax come see me. I carry lots of face cream etc...J.A carotene is what I use when in the bed. Daily I have a few more options...PM me if you can come in and see me..
Maybe they can even order some from you to send.

Aimes, tell the Twit working to look in the big book with pictures called a catalogue that she has to order whatever lotions she does have, for something for you. Unless they just go to the beauty supply place which is where you could go look. I know you don't have a lot of options in Cape Breton but they should be able to help you out. There's nothing at walmart or shoppers that will be good unless it's just a regular moisturizer you use daily whether tanning or not. Maybe you can get Ladybug to send you something.