View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 12:25 AM   #62 (permalink)
mr belvedere
Mr. b

Rep Power: 68 mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lumiere (Anyone making money?)

No no, you're absolutely right. We cannot believe anything any of the manufacturers and distributors say at indoor tanning shows. The only part they (Luminere) lied about was what they were doing to promote the system. Sorry I lashed out. Speaking of research, I'd like to see your findings to back up #2: "It seems you have a history of not being happy with products and services." That may be true, but only the crappy ones, and I'm equally dissatisfied with the liars who sell them. Nonetheless, I'd love to see your research.

Also, I'd like you to explain who and what you were talking about here: 3a. Let's compare cost. Luminere $30,000.00, Our machine less than 10K. Any woman or man who has had a licenced aesthetician or dermatologist do a service on their face, let's use me as an example, understands that for there to be any significant and noticable results there must be some interaction with the epidermis and underlying layers of skin.

I suppose that's enough for now. Clear those two up and we'll hit some more. Also, I apologize if you felt my professional assessment of your line of beds was "bashing". You must understand, I'm not bashing you TanTalker, just a problematic line of equipment with less than mediocre technical support. But since we're all in the same boat, and none of this is personal of course, I will say they make a darn heavy machine. Anything that heavy must be good; or at the least hard to lift.
-Belvy the (I'm so ashamed I believed a reputable company. Or so I thought.)

Last edited by mr belvedere; 02-22-2006 at 01:39 AM.
mr belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote