View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 12:03 AM   #47 (permalink)
mr belvedere
Mr. b

Rep Power: 68 mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lumiere (Anyone making money?)

Third page of Hot Topics?! After an entire working day?! ~Pity~ Listen folks, this is going to go the way of spray tanning for all of us; it's inevitable. Or, it is going to die a quick death like the cure for cancer did. But that's another topic. Allow me to bottom-line some things for everyone on this matter (I know we all hate long posts, and I generally refrain from anything "serious" in my posts about this industry. As you know, I generally leave the serious guessing to others and just crack you up, and sometimes, hopefully, I make you think a little).

1. The system really works the way the way they say it does
2. Consumers that have used it have seen and raved about their results
3. It is a cost-comparative alternative to the expensive, sometimes painful, and always inconvenient methods that are better known to the consumers
4. It is not opposed by the "accepted" medical community
5. It is not regualted by the AMA, FDA, or PTA
6. Unfortuantely, it is not known by consuming public (which Tony of RAI promised would happen if we bought)
7. Unfortunately, it has not been the "end of slow season", which Tony of RAI promised it would be
8. Unfortunately, the service from RAI has sucked (Tony of RAI never promised that)
9. Unfortunately, RAI has reneged on the promises that we primarily based our decision to buy on
10. Fortunately, others are taking notice now

Let's dispense with the pleasantries and secretiveness, and get down to the business at hand.

Last edited by mr belvedere; 02-15-2006 at 02:43 AM.
mr belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote