View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 05:46 PM   #46 (permalink)
TJ

Rep Power: 19 TJ has a spectacular aura about TJ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Lumiere (Anyone making money?)

Wow! This is exactly what I was after. Some real response to a situation that a lot of salons have been sucked in to, but just aren't talking about. So....what are we going to do about it? Tom, you are doing great with lumiere I think that's comendable since you did it with no help from the company who sold it to you. I am all bout lumiere in my salon. I talk it up to as many people as I can every day. But why should people in my small mid west town believe that I have a machine like this that the movie stars are supposed to be using , but they have never seen it on TV, Heard about it on the news, or read about it in any of the magazines that promote things like this. Other units are all over the magazines that RAI claims don't hold a candle to lumiere. People believer what ever they are exposed to on the talk shows and national news shows. Even info merchals. We aren't asking you to defend RAI anymore Tom. We want RAI to get on here and defend themselves. They were all about helping tanning salons two years ago. Well, we need help now (thanks to them) so where are they? Again I ask......What are we going to about this ?????? Maybe we should all ban togetheer and hire an attorny....................

I'll private youre personal help Tom.........Keep up the good work in Ft. Wayne

Please excuse any typos or mispelling. I must go take my wife out to dinner for Valentine's Day so ..............see ya
TJ is offline   Reply With Quote