View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 12:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
House of Tan
Team TanTalk

Rep Power: 21 House of Tan has a spectacular aura about House of Tan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Lumiere (Anyone making money?)

I don't have that kind of power (to summon them).

I will say that ever since I have been a rep for RAI, we have always been told to not promise any kind of PR (I came on right after the Vegas show).

The only other thing I know on the matter of national PR is that they have gone through at least 3 PR frims tring to get this out in the media.

The salons that I have setup have never expected any national advertising and they are doing good, maybe there is something to that??? (perception)

Or maybe it is because I have flat out not sold a device to a salon that I know is not going to make it. I was worried about the one in Branson MO. because of the size of that little town, but they have an older, more professional staff so that makes up for the lack of foot traffic.

Once again:

Keeping positive
Great staff
Great management
Proper advertising
submit all the local PR you can
KEEP POSITIVE, do you think your staff will be selling a lot of packages when the owner is so negative toward it. BTW, I am not directing this to you irene

I guess the question is: If you bought a device that really does work good for facial rejuvination and since facial rejuvination is one of the biggest $$$ makers in the United States right now. Do you really have to have national PR?

Not excussing anyone, but seriously, take the ball and run with it. Hopefully this new PR firm they just brought on will get things going in the right direction.

I'm in the same boat people, I am a salon owner as well (and I do not get any special treatment AT ALL). On the second Lumiere I purchased I had to pay another 30K. But, I needed it because I am busy; without national PR, and I am in the mid-west.

I really do wish everyone well with Lumiere, and I want to help. How many times have I posted that I am willing help anyone if you just call or PM me??? No takers???