View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 10:21 PM   #27 (permalink)
TJ

Rep Power: 24 TJ has a spectacular aura about TJ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Lumiere (Anyone making money?)

A salon in Branson MO. is doing great

Dekalb, IL - Another salon doing good

Could I please have their contact information? I'd like to talk to them personally.

What is the population of your town?

Way more than 6,050. That's why I'd like to talk to them.

Well then make it an asset, or do you have to have someone do it for you?

I don't have to have someone else do it for me. I just need the help that I was promised before I signed the dotted line. I had a lot of encouragement and motivational help when I had an area rep. Since the rep that sold me the machine isn't a rep any more, I don't hear from anyone. The new area rep in Ft. Wayne called me once after I complained to the home office and I haven't heard from him since. I think that might have been you. :-)

I'm not trying to be mean, and I'm sorry you are having to try to be nice. It's too bad that you have to try and defend a company that made a lot of false promises to a lot of people. I'm sure you have all the support anyone could ask for since you have purchased so many machines from them. That's what they are all about now. Selling the machines. I'm not alone here. I thought maybe I had a misunderstanding for a while. I've come to find out in the last couple of weeks that I have a lot of company.

By the way. How can you spend all of your time promoting your business when you are a Lumiere Rep for RAI? The other rep was on the road all the time trying to sell more epuipment and taking care of her existing clients. Just wondering.

Hey Mike, I'm sure lumiere will do as much for her as any other procedure. The thing really does work. I've never denied that. If you have her contact information, let me know. I need to sell a package. I have another payment coming up.

TJ is offline   Reply With Quote