View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 10:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
House of Tan
Team TanTalk

Rep Power: 21 House of Tan has a spectacular aura about House of Tan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Lumiere (Anyone making money?)

OK, I can't stand it any longer.

First things first, I am a rep for RAI, but this is not SPAM, just facts!

I own a salon that offers Lumiere and have one of the first 5 units placed in America. So... Long story short I was a customer of RAI long before I started managing a territory for them.

1.) Tan Talker

You talk a mean game, but say nothing relevant. Either you are using an IPL (laser) device or you are blowing smoke.

3 LED devices do work they are:
Ominlux (lumiere's, medical counter part) $42k
Lumiere $30k
Gentle Waves (another Medical only device) 45k

Lumiere does work, and you can drive your ***** *** up to my salon and talk to any one of my 332 satisfied customers!

Want to talk about ROI do ya... how’s $60,000.00 in sales in the first 12 months and the last three have all been over $9,000.00 with Jan. finishing up at $12,000.00 (Again, feel free to come to my salon, you can look at my books if you wish.)

"This device is a non medical machine. It is a product driven device, which means the products are actually working on the skin to achieve results."
TOTAL BS and you know it. We have used the light on clients without product and had great results.

"Our Doctor is a Dermatologist/Internist who researched LED therapy and equipment"
So he know more than the "father" of PAT, Dr. Colin Whitehurst? Who left the Paterson Cancer Institute in the UK for form PTL; the maker of Omnilux and Lumiere. The only company in the world to have documentation that has been medically evaluated and peer reviewed. I have meet many derms, some are up to date and some are not.

"Unless you are a licensed skincare facility or medically supervised facility carefully consider bringing in devices that make medical claims"
We have NEVER made any medical claims, we don't even refer to Acne as "acne", we say "Problematic skin"

You need to check your facts before speaking.

2) absolutestyle

Are you telling me that you have got no game? I too was promised national advertising. Instead of whining about it I did something...It's called local marketing and brand building, and it worked. Ray and Tony did not make a false promise; they seriously thought that the national media would pick the story up. Well, s*** happens

At least Tan Talker had some validity to their point; a Doctor does give a degree of assurance. This is why nothing has been pick up yet on a national scale; RAI is working on that.

This post was MODERATED because it did not meet our standards.
The reason given was "direct insult". See FAQ for more info.

To anyone from RAI, sorry for lashing out, I bit my tongue as long as I could...However as a Lumiere owner I am getting upset that people like this give Lumiere a bad name.

BTW. I have ALWAYS offered free help to those who want it concerning Lumiere. Funny thing is...no one has ever taken me up on the offer. I guess it is easier to throw in the towel than blaze a new trail.

"It is always the first pioneers that take the most arrows in the ***, but they reach the gold first"

Last edited by clubtan1; 02-05-2006 at 12:12 PM.
House of Tan is offline   Reply With Quote