Thread: PREGNANT
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 06:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
Sheila in Minnesota

Rep Power: 23 Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough
Re: PREGNANT

Rut Row!! Somebody's been skim reading my posts!!!!

Quote:
....Any expectant mom needs to be well hydrated - - - and this is an issue for tanners as well.... So water before and after each session should be a given.

Missy ~ I know you are going to think I am 'starting something' .... but I am really concerned by your stance on this ~ as well as comments about the 'necessity' for indoor tanning....

Quote:
The majority here seems to think it would be OK........My opinion is WHY CHANCE IT AT ALL? I would personally not tan if I were pregnant. That is life, why would you take any risk whatsoever but then again I know women who smoked through there entire pregnancy.

You seem to have some of the SAME anti-tan brainwashed ideas about our services..... and have not understood the real BENEFITS of UV to life ~ ~ it's neccessity for healthy living.

If you truly believe that indoor tanning is dangerous ~ how could you be in the business?

To me .... to deprive someone from indoor tanning (espeically at this time of the year in my neck of the woods)... well, it would be like denying them clean water to drink or clean air to breath....

To equate Tanning while pregnant and Smoking while pregnant like you have..... well, I got to say ~ ~ I honestly don't know HOW you got to this point.
Sheila in Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote