View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 03:43 PM   #40 (permalink)
BELLATAN

Rep Power: 0 BELLATAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: ANOTHER CLOSED SALON

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAYENNE2005
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me???????? You feel like you were ATTACKED?????
Look, Miss Sensitive, get a grip! Have some sense! Your post was over 2½ months old and MOST people selling their belongings will either BUMP or say what has been sold. Just a little humor is all that was you dumb twit! And as far as your PM, which unfortunately I read BEFORE I saw this stupid thread, I responded telling you I think you have the wrong person because I reallllllllly thought that! I don't attack anyone on this site, unless I am attacked.
Good luck selling your crap and you can screw that PM you sent me right up your tight ***!!!
GROW UP!!
By the way, since you have so much to say about my pics, where is yours??? You MUST look GREAT to talk the way you do. I am anxious to see what an insecure, pastie, on the edge, pycho looks like! **** you barked up the wrong tree!!

oh what strong words you expel out of that trashy mouth .. you can tell you are very insecure (is that why you post pics of yourself??) and quite miserable with your life to continue your anger and attacks I am sorry but i do NOT find humor about calling people names . just not my way . but hey you obviously have no class and really are the TRASH that the private posts i received say ayou are!! they were right on the money with you so little advice my little timebomb.. grow up . mind your own business (if you even have ONE) and if you dont have any nice things to say SHUT Your mouth (just a few words of wisdom ) DO you even know that word?? sorry we all arent the TANTALK QUEEN GROUPIES such as yourself . i dont post looks of myself because i dont need to . what are you trying to prove. looking for attention obviously and not much coming from here other than i think you are an obnoxious person like i have heard

i will comsider this matter over and done with so take your rudeness and negativity elsewheer . i surely have a life and dont have time for this nonsense
have a wonderful day!!