View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 11:27 AM   #19 (permalink)
BELLATAN

Rep Power: 0 BELLATAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: ANOTHER CLOSED SALON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila in Minnesota
Bella ~

I can see why you are irrate ..... but really.... Cayanne is a really nice person.... a great sense of humor .... and I think quite the tanning poster babe....

You are correct..... no one really KNOWS what goes on with PMs ~ ~ but I would ask you to consider.... that in this day and age of competition back biting and slamming ~ that it could appear your closing post was a sham.... simply you did not really follow up in public much the same way you posted it in public.

So ~ I just wanted to say... I don't think Cayanne is miserable or over done by the sun ..... And hope that you are recovering from being a Salon Owner in a happy and healthy way ~ ~

S
well im happty to see CAYANNE has a friend becaus e withher attitude i wouldnt think shes very popular. In any case and in my defense she is the one who instigated this as she called me a LIAR!!! when she doesnt know a thing about my business and replies to other users. So as much as i appreictae you defending herself. i think she owes me an apology for being very rudeand attacking me
have a great day!